Binaries for Hardware Accelerated Qt 5.6.0-beta1 Multimedia Backend on Raspbian Jessie (POT 5.1.0)
This is a experimental build of POT 5.1.0 running on Qt 5.6.0-beta1 built for Raspbian Jessie for armv7 (Raspberry Pi 2). Do not use in production. The package includes:
- Qt 5.6.0-beta1 optimised for armv7.
- QtConnectivity including BLE support.
- QtWebKit including both WebKit 1 and WebKit 2. Video decoding is implemented in WebKit with gstreamer (won’t even do 720p properly).
- QtWebEngine with unaccelerated video decoding using ffmpeg.
- valgrind-3.12.0.SVN: using it on PiOmxTextures requires to disable libarmmem.so in /etc/ld.so.preload. Also the default valgrind in Raspbian was not working for me.
- POT 5.1.0 for accelerated playback in Qt.
No accelerated video playback is implemented in QtWebKit nor QtWebEngine in this build. CSS animations instead are properly accelerated when OpenGL rendering is used.
Download PiOmxTextures 5.1.0 for Raspbian Jessie Pi2 here (extraction code is: 508d).